(8.9 M)EPUB

[Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0]

Vindagua (1982)

fullscreen
Author: Lee University
Volume: 1982
Subject: Church of God (Cleveland, TN)--Education; yearbooks
Publisher: Lee University
Possible copyright status: This digital publication is available courtesy of Lee University. Contact Lee University with any questions.
Language: English
Call number: Ref LD2956.A7 V56 1982
Digitizing sponsor: LYRASIS Members and Sloan Foundation
Book contributor: Lee University, William G. Squires Library
Collection: leeuniversity; americana
Notes: Text and picture are partially cut off by binding and page edges.

Description

The yearbooks were published from 1942 - present by Lee University (formerly known as Bible Training School and Lee College). The yearbook has also been known as Vindauga, Lee College Yearbook and Lee University Yearbook.

Creative Commons license: Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0

Average Rating: 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars

Reviewer: viking77 - 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars - September 24, 2012
Subject: good job
really appreciate making this available. left mine in my Grandmother's house when I was in the Navy and got pitched by my family. brings back lots of memories, many of them good!

Licenseurl: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/
Scanningcenter: indiana
Mediatype: texts
Shiptracking: TLC01003